On April 20th, Global Chamber is holding a special "Arizona Town Hall" focused on Mexico-Arizona business, investment and economic development,
We'll process Mexico-Arizona business issues in order to come out with group conclusions for input to the state-wide Arizona Town Hall in Tucson April 25-27.
This event is a collaboration between Arizona Mexico Commission, Arizona Town Hall, Global Chamber, Global Chamber Phoenix, Global Chamber Tucson, Global Chamber Hermosillo and Global Chamber Queretaro.
This Global Town Hall will feature local business, economic development and government leaders. And we will be discussing global trade, not just Arizona-Mexico.
There will be an opening statement by David Farca, President of ToH Design Studio and President for the Arizona-Mexico Commission.
Learn more and attend the April 20th "Global Town Hall" by Global Chamber by clicking HERE. Our input will be used in the Tucson meeting.
The larger annual Arizona Town Hall is April 24-27.
Date & Attendance Requirements: For the Tucson event, attendees must block out on their calendars the entire period from Sunday evening to midday Wednesday. Active participation by each participant throughout the entire process is essential. The concluding plenary session on Wednesday morning is a critical phase of the Town Hall process during which the participants finalize their recommendations report. This session should end by 12:30 p.m. However, it has occasionally gone beyond that time.
Location: Casino Del Sol Resort, Tucson, Arizona.
Hotel Reservations: To make hotel reservations, click here for the instructions.
Attendance is by invitation only. If you would like to receive an invitation, please call the Town Hall office.
Meal Programs: All meal programs are open to the general public. To attend a meal program, register using the "Meal Functions ONLY" form and you may choose which meal programs you wish to attend. If you plan to attend the Town Hall as an observer, register using the "Observer" form and choose your meals.
- Sunday Dinner Program: Jonathan Rothschild, Mayor, City of Tucson; Opening Comments & Overview Tara Jackson, President, Arizona Town Hall, Linda Elliott-Nelson, Board Chair, Arizona Town Hall, Vice President for Learning Services, Arizona Western College ($55)
- Monday Breakfast Program: Key Facts You Need to Know: Panel presentation by authors of the 108th Arizona Town Hall Background Report ($25)
- Monday Lunch Program: Christopher Wilson, Deputy Director, Mexico Institute,
Wilson Center ($30)
- Monday Dinner Program: Roberto Coronado, Assistant Vice President in Charge and Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, El Paso Branch ($50)
- Tuesday Lunch Program: Performance by Luz de Luna; What Happens Next? Presentations by Arizona Town Hall board members ($30)
- Tuesday Dinner Program: Recognition of student participants ($55)
For more, click HERE.